[Eeglablist] How to know which channel were rejected?

Deza-Lougovski, Yacila yacila.deza-lougovski at unibw.de
Thu Jun 29 11:49:38 PDT 2023

Dear EEGLAB experts,
I applied the standard preprocessing to my BIDS dataset. In the end, we rejected some channels that were not good.
I would like to know in which variable or how can I see which channel were rejected for every subject. That would help me a lot because we would like to work with regions and some participants will have less values for a region.

Thanks a lot,

Dr. Yacila I. Deza-Lougovski
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin/post-doctoral researcher
Biologische Psychologie/Biological Psychology
Institut für Psychologie
Universität der Bundeswehr München

tel     +49 89 6004 4255/4494
mob  +49 1735190322