[Eeglablist] Different conditions in same subject STUDY() creation

Cyril Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 03:11:56 PDT 2023

Hi Brian

use pop_mergeset to create one .set per subject. A STUDY contains all the
subjects and a .set all conditions. Inside a STUDY, you can create many
designs, using any condition or combination of (the general case, not the
'simple ERP study case).

-- see https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eeglab.org/tutorials/10_Group_analysis/study_creation.html__;!!Mih3wA!GJbJ3njaIs0SabhM37hkRMfWEwaLIhSliF4mRpiRpUmuKStnvu872qS23uuY3rZ999oqbwwTZH7XDyFIfKwVEQ$
--
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/LIMO-EEG-Toolbox/limo_tools/wiki/EEGLAB-STUDY:-run,-session,-condition-and-group__;!!Mih3wA!GJbJ3njaIs0SabhM37hkRMfWEwaLIhSliF4mRpiRpUmuKStnvu872qS23uuY3rZ999oqbwwTZH7XDyHS37ll1g$

Cyril