[Eeglablist] LIMO: Between subjects’ ANOVAs with repeated factors - Keep getting the same error "Arrays have incompatible sizes for this operation"

Cyril Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 20:04:06 PDT 2023

Hi  Benedetta

the GUI asks is how many groups, to which you should answer 2 and this
allows you to select the beta files for each group as per
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/LIMO-EEG-Toolbox/limo_meeg/wiki/9.-Between-subjects**B-ANOVAs-with-repeated-factors__;4oCZ!!Mih3wA!HlUdav_dI_8b7yPa2rCofzykg9q5D4C7cFA1BpKJX4AHiUCEef6ViQlpXBPSbNBCS6ZqvSKJ_vmZ8LPH68zXMg$ ,
and you have 1 factor with 2 levels

hope this helps
cyril