[Eeglablist] LIMO: Between subjects’ ANOVAs with repeated factors - Keep getting the same error "Arrays have incompatible sizes for this operation"

Cecconi Benedetta Benedetta.Cecconi at uliege.be
Fri Jul 14 01:35:56 PDT 2023

Dear Cyril,

I see now, thanks again for your reply.

With the "1st level" design indeed it works until I get the following error:

analyse channel 1/183
 ...Unable to perform assignment because the indices on the left side are not compatible with the size of
the right side.

This the matrix I obtained:
[cid:e1966913-7543-49e3-8cd4-4e0ae1ff7940]

Do you have any idea what could be causing this error?

Thanks,

Benedetta
-----
Doctoral Candidate - FNRS ASP

Coma Science Group<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.coma.uliege.be/__;!!Mih3wA!H8vgaINo4-VOWheiDHLF7mjFXr9JjWtqOPh3oteh1wVc6ReyaVoCdFHRMV8Pmz87bhpVwzflL-ldpyaL8tRm3D4DZ1-WA2IVb0E$ >   GIGA Consciousness
Centre du Cerveau²<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.chuliege.be/cerveau__;!!Mih3wA!H8vgaINo4-VOWheiDHLF7mjFXr9JjWtqOPh3oteh1wVc6ReyaVoCdFHRMV8Pmz87bhpVwzflL-ldpyaL8tRm3D4DZ1-WGJ0V88E$ >      CHU de Liège

University of Liège, Belgium
11 Avenue de l'Hôpital, B34+2
4000-Liège (Sart Tilman)
Belgium