[Eeglablist] Time Rejection Threshold

Daniel Gnajewski gnajewd at sunypoly.edu
Wed Jul 12 10:40:06 PDT 2023

Good Afternoon,

While processing continuous EEG data for our ERP study in EEGLAB with the function "Reject data using Clean Rawdata and ASR" my time rejection threshold is very high usually only keeping 26% of the data and I'm not exactly sure why.

Is this a good thing whike running the tool and is there a way to keep most if not all of the data I am processing.

Ideally I would prefer to keep most of the data as the time period is so long due to amount of stimuli being shown to each participant I feel if most of the data being rejected would skew my research.

Very Respectfully,
Daniel Gnajewski