[Eeglablist] EEGLab ROI MIM files

Edward Lannon elannon at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 10 12:02:03 PDT 2023

Hello EEGLAB community,

I am working with the EEGLAB plug in ROIConnect and I am using Multivariate Interaction Measure and the Desikan-Killiany atlas. The output is a 101X68X68 structure. I believe the 68X68 are the connectivity measures per ROIXROI and the 1st dimension is the frequency range. However, the structure has several zeros. For example. EEG.roi.MIM (1,:,:) == 0; EEG.roi.MIM (101,:,:) ==0. Do these zeros have meaning or am I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help.