[Eeglablist] Time Frequency Threshold

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 19 12:20:58 PDT 2023

Dear Daniel,

You can control the clean_rawdata's window rejection behavior by changing
the window criterion. I think the default is something like 0.25. This
means if more than 25% of your channels show outliers even after applying
ASR, reject the epoch. Make it to 0.5 or 0.75 to see how it changes the
results.

Makoto