[Eeglablist] LIMO: Between subjects’ ANOVAs with repeated factors - Keep getting the same error "A rrays have incompatible sizes for this operation"

Dr Cyril, Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 23:37:33 PDT 2023

Hi Benedetta

I do not understand what is the 2nd level design? *STUDY --> Design is
ONLY 1st level *ie explain your experiment

This is an issue in the interface that let you think you can do that
(listing group) but no --> in LIMO use the random effect button and do
eg a ANOVA

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/LIMO-EEG-Toolbox/limo_meeg/wiki__;!!Mih3wA!FZpzJ0Qek8CjJIdzxQD-s7EmngCpYMpztlmEilkV6cqFqknmMUR1CmRf-bx4rrfXMZiwlAYSCgwiTKOy-0HZ6w$

Cyril

> Dear Cyril and Marina,
> thanks a lot for your reply.
> Yes, that is precisely my situation indeed.
> I did as you suggested but keep getting the same error.
> At the first level, I have two parameters only (i.e., std and dev)
>
> And it generated the beta values for CC and DC participants for the
> 1^st  level design (study_oddball_task_GLM..)
>

> For the 2^nd  level design, I specified the 2 groups
>

> When I have to input the beta file for 2^nd  level design
> (...study_2^nd _level_..) for connected and disconnected group, I get
> the following pop-up window:
>
> I don't see Connected and Disconnected groups here in the list. Is it
> 3-4? I tried all possible combinations actually (to select 1 and then
> 2, or 3 and then 4 etc) but it keeps saying that "the number of
> parameter chosen (1) does not match the total number of levels (2) "
>
> Do you have any other suggestions?
>
> Thank you both very much in advance,
>
> Benedetta Cecconi
> -----
> Doctoral Candidate - FNRS ASP
>
> Coma Science Group <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.coma.uliege.be/__;!!Mih3wA!FZpzJ0Qek8CjJIdzxQD-s7EmngCpYMpztlmEilkV6cqFqknmMUR1CmRf-bx4rrfXMZiwlAYSCgwiTKOWkWObPA$ >   GIGA Consciousness
> Centre du Cerveau² <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.chuliege.be/cerveau__;!!Mih3wA!FZpzJ0Qek8CjJIdzxQD-s7EmngCpYMpztlmEilkV6cqFqknmMUR1CmRf-bx4rrfXMZiwlAYSCgwiTKPym_A7bg$ >      CHU de Liège
>
> University of Liège, Belgium
> 11 Avenue de l'Hôpital, B34+2
> 4000-Liège (Sart Tilman)
> Belgium

Dr Cyril Pernet, PhD, OHBM fellow, SSI fellow
Neurobiology Research Unit,
Building 8057, Blegdamsvej 9
Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet
DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark

wamcyril at gmail.com
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cpernet.github.io/__;!!Mih3wA!FZpzJ0Qek8CjJIdzxQD-s7EmngCpYMpztlmEilkV6cqFqknmMUR1CmRf-bx4rrfXMZiwlAYSCgwiTKMlPg74hQ$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4010-4632__;!!Mih3wA!FZpzJ0Qek8CjJIdzxQD-s7EmngCpYMpztlmEilkV6cqFqknmMUR1CmRf-bx4rrfXMZiwlAYSCgwiTKOIY1Q_-w$