[Eeglablist] LIMO: Between subjects’ ANOVAs with repeated factors - Keep getting the same error "A rrays have incompatible sizes for this operation"

Cecconi Benedetta Benedetta.Cecconi at uliege.be
Thu Jul 13 23:05:44 PDT 2023

Dear Cyril and Marina,

thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, that is precisely my situation indeed.

I did as you suggested but keep getting the same error.

At the first level, I have two parameters only (i.e., std and dev)
[cid:ebcb82a5-0317-4aec-9fab-58a0e8a648bf]

And it generated the beta values for CC and DC participants for the 1st level design (study_oddball_task_GLM..)
[cid:964d2bf4-f8f3-4f07-a349-0ae4c6e63be7]

For the 2nd level design, I specified the 2 groups
[cid:66d02ea5-e55c-4d2c-8749-0e258a7d955e]

When I have to input the beta file for 2nd level design (...study_2nd_level_..) for connected and disconnected group, I get the following pop-up window:
[cid:87d23143-d988-4ee1-b688-01dbad1b76b2]
I don't see Connected and Disconnected groups here in the list. Is it 3-4? I tried all possible combinations actually (to select 1 and then 2, or 3 and then 4 etc) but it keeps saying that "the number of parameter chosen (1) does not match the total number of levels (2) "

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you both very much in advance,

Benedetta Cecconi
-----
Doctoral Candidate - FNRS ASP

Coma Science Group<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.coma.uliege.be/__;!!Mih3wA!D_f3Nykvfw9aGrSGnMbew3ducRulkuDnDdxH1WakJjVpdaZvnuCOKw_cHYhesjpV8wjJGMT3ndSVGIN8EitkTTCDAJeWx8FzfZ0$ >   GIGA Consciousness
Centre du Cerveau²<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.chuliege.be/cerveau__;!!Mih3wA!D_f3Nykvfw9aGrSGnMbew3ducRulkuDnDdxH1WakJjVpdaZvnuCOKw_cHYhesjpV8wjJGMT3ndSVGIN8EitkTTCDAJeW3nd6cDw$ >      CHU de Liège

University of Liège, Belgium
11 Avenue de l'Hôpital, B34+2
4000-Liège (Sart Tilman)
Belgium