[Eeglablist] pop_timtopo function for STUDY

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 22 10:43:51 PDT 2023

Dear Ceyda,

I haven't used EEGLAB STUDY for the past several years so I can't give you
EEGLAB's official recommended way of addressing your issue using the
default GUI operation/functions. If you are serious about 'any advice', I
would use the simplest solution, which is the topoplot() function. All you
need to do is to extract the scalp topo of the selected time frame for the
selected IC cluster (i.e. the mean ERP of the ICs that belong to the
selected IC cluster) then feed them to this function. Maybe this problem is
easier to solve since I can imagine there are more needs to extract ERP of
the selected IC cluster than to use the function you mention.

Makoto