[Eeglablist] Question

Veronica Debora TORO veronicadebora.toro at studenti.unipr.it
Mon Jul 24 00:48:03 PDT 2023

Dear EEGLAB users,

I am new to using this software and am trying to implement the preprocessing procedure that best fits my ERP study.

If I create epochs around events after running "clean raw data & ASR" to automatically filter the data, what happens if the range of epochs I set includes a piece of the plot that was removed from filtering?

are shorter epochs created (including boundaries) or does it ignore those events for which it would not be possible to create epochs that have in range that I set?

I hope I have formulated the question clearly

thank you very much

Debora

Firma il tuo 5xmille all'Universit? di Parma, aiutaci a essere sempre pi? accoglienti e inclusivi verso le nostre studentesse e i nostri studenti - Indica 00308780345 nella tua dichiarazione dei redditi.