[Eeglablist] eeglab processing ppg via brainbeats plugin

Tim Buckles timothybuckles at u.boisestate.edu
Fri Jul 28 09:16:18 PDT 2023

Hello,
My lab is working to record and analyze multiple biosignals in concert, one
of these signals is a PPG collected from the OpenBCI pulse sensor. Our data
is collected via labrecorder in an XDF file. when the pulse sensor data is
imported via the importXDF plugin and then analyzed by the brain beats
plugin we receive the pop_select error "undefined augment 'chantype'"
I am unsure how to resolve this error message.
If this is not the place to ask this question direction to a better venue
would be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Tim