[Eeglablist] Problem with inverse transform

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:13:49 PDT 2023

Dear Franzi,

I did not know there is such a thing as inverse short-term Frourier
Transformation, but I can see it should work.
First of all, you have to share the error message so that we can guess the
cause of the problem better.
That said, judging from your comment,

> Also, I'm not sure if the input requires complex data or data already
transformed to power.

most likely you did not understand the required input type and your input
was wrong. The input must be 3-D complex data. See this page. Note 'Input
arguments' can be found AFTER 'Examples' (strange!)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mathworks.com/help/signal/ref/istft.html*mw_df6a90fa-0796-411d-ab9c-d86cc3c0edec_sep_mw_f4653206-42e2-4878-82ba-66875c98c86c__;Iw!!Mih3wA!H7QLYv7nSTdwJrG_4fGNP0eV4b4XW-NVNWLV872UQPC3mzT29zQNAnKNKSA54Svi0sLM59alPwfeIRPh0nYfPq0nHpw$

Good luck!

Makoto