[Eeglablist] Why Significant Effect in ERSP analysis doesn't match between spectrogram and topographic analysis?

Behboudi, Mohammad Hossein Behboudi at utdallas.edu
Sat Aug 19 08:04:13 PDT 2023

I am running ERSP analysis on my EEG data in EEGLab and the topographic map shows a significant effect but as I want to show that significant effect across time and plot the spectrogram the significant effect fades away. I tried all the corrections for the multiple comparison methods.

[cid:b3110628-4b44-4999-b1cf-23ac1eb517d7]
[cid:c87f08bd-9754-4fb9-aa54-2c42282f344a]