[Eeglablist] fit two dipole does not add the new dipole

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 18 07:23:33 PDT 2023

Dear Sara,

> Especially when I tick the 'fit bilateral dipoles' inside the ('locate
dipoles using dipfit -->autofit) I get an error message.

This report indicates the problem is not related to Caterina's plugin.

> When I try other ICs, sometimes I get that error and some other times I
do not, and a new dipole is added.

Judging from this report, I guess the problem is in your dataset.

If you want to troubleshoot it with me, please let me know. We can have a
quick Zoom session to share your screen with me on which I can most likely
find the issue.

Makoto