[Eeglablist] Extracting ASR weights and applying them later

Andraž Matkovič andraz.matkovic at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Aug 29 04:48:36 PDT 2023

Dear all,
I have a question about ASR (Artifact Subspace Reconstruction). In ICA, it
is possible to extract ICA weights and apply them to another data set. This
is useful because the ICA solution can be improved with certain
preprocessing steps (high pass filtering at 1-2 Hz), but these
preprocessing steps don't necessarily have to be applied to the dataset to
which the ICA weights are applied. For example, I can run ICA with a 1 Hz
high-pass filter, but apply ICA weights to data with a 0.1 Hz high-pass
filter. I am wondering if this is possible with ASR.

Best regards,
Andraž Matkovič