[Eeglablist] Extracting ASR weights and applying them later

Andraž Matkovič andraz.matkovic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 03:48:47 PDT 2023

Thanks for the explanation. If I understand correctly, the cutoff of the
high-pass filter does not have much influence on the ASR results?

Another related question: In your paper in Epilepsy Research, you found
that ICA or ASR+ICA reduces phase-amplitude coupling (PAC). Do you suggest
computing PAC on minimally preprocessed data (i.e., only high-pass filter,
cleanline, channel interpolation)? Are you aware of any other work that
investigates the effect of cleaning procedures on PAC?

Best,
Andraž

V V sre., 30. avg. 2023 ob 01:06 je oseba Makoto Miyakoshi via eeglablist <