[Eeglablist] Creating new coordinates following bipolar re-referencing

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 1 09:43:40 PDT 2023

Hello Knut,

I ran into the similar problem if I remember correctly. Please check
whetehr my tool linked below contains a solution. If not, I'll send you
another thing separately. Just let me know separately.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#Does_a_broad_dipole_layer_produce_a_depth_bias_when_fitted_with_a_single_dipole.3F_.28For_190.2C000_page_views.2C_02.2F22.2F2022_added.2C_07.2F18.2F2022_updated.29

Makoto