[Eeglablist] EEGLAB and NEMAR office hours

Arnaud Delorme adelorme at ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 13 14:38:59 PDT 2023

Feel free to sign up for (EEGLAB/data analysis) office hours chats with Yahya Shirazi here <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.app.google/esK5CpzmbXDvFAW4A__;!!Mih3wA!HB0_NnhRkyQmRh0SJlHTGLLvcU6qjmatEmY1x54Luv-oyOdbBSo_wye9QEUwWJJ9ynDtS2fJI9Zw7muDijJKwt03$ > and for (NEMAR/BIDS/HED) office hours with Annalisa Salazar here <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.app.google/uNxzKPzcRHpVmr917__;!!Mih3wA!HB0_NnhRkyQmRh0SJlHTGLLvcU6qjmatEmY1x54Luv-oyOdbBSo_wye9QEUwWJJ9ynDtS2fJI9Zw7muDiqs1ePgU$ >.

Yahya is an expert EEGLAB users that I would personally recommend without any hesitation.
Annalisa is our expert data curator and can assist and answer question related to BIDS EEG data conversion, HED tagging and publicly posting your EEG data on NEMAR/OpenNeuro.