[Eeglablist] Troubleshooting Paired Sample T-Test Error in LIMO with EEGLAB v2023.1

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:47:28 PDT 2023

Dear Su,

My intuition reading this is that you didn't perform the bootstrap. You need to check the little box when you launch the paired t-test. You need the bootstrap to estimate H0 (the null hypothesis).

Also, TFCE-correction takes longer but is preferable as it is threshold-free. I'd recommend performing it too.

Cheers,

Cedric