[Eeglablist] Fwd: help with Amica

imo odette Odette20171 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 31 00:39:43 PDT 2023

Good morning Mr Delorme
my name is Penielle, I am a student and I am doing my research in EEG data preprocessing. now, I am currently working with Amica algorithm to clean the data using MATLAB script instead of eeglab. I have some issues with the output after running Amica.

  1.  I cannot add the channel location to the data using eeglab although I have the information of 2-D position of the channels and a cell array with the channels name.
  2.  After running Amica, there is a "no gm present, setting Num Models to 1 and no w present, exiting" I have tried to find the reason for this but I cannot find it.
  3.  after Amica has run, which one in the output file is the main data where I can see the changes in the data?
  4.  how many iterations is enough?

please if you could help me answer these questions.
I am using the dataset from BCI competition III and the dataset 4aa sampled at 100hz. (Data set IVa ‹motor imagery, small training sets›).

impatiently waiting for your response