[Eeglablist] [EXTERNAL] Statcond with cluster correction for unpaired t test

Randy Salekin rsalekin at ua.edu
Tue Nov 21 13:22:48 PST 2023

Dear colleagues,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to let you know that the University of Alabama (UA) has an open rank position for an EEG and/or fMRI researcher. The position is open to the area of research/study as well. However, the department is hoping to interview in December for this position, so its coming up quickly.

A couple of attractive features are the new facilities at UA.  Specifically, we have just purchased a new scanner (1 year ago, with an open bay for an additional scanner) and an EEG suite in this new imaging building. Housed in our University Medical Center on campus.

In addition, our Psychology Department is being moved to a new building (solely for psychology), with a new neuroscience suite (primarily EEG and psychophysiological measurement [hr, scr. eye tracking];  the fMRI building will be 3 mins away).
the new Psychology building is currently being built and the U is anticipating having the department moved in by Jan 2025.
as mentioned the Department is wanting to interview for this position rather quickly, in December, is the goal.
The position could be a great opportunity for someone new(ish) or more advanced.
If you are interested or have any colleagues that might be intereested, please let them know.

thanks in advance for any help,
if you have questions, please feel free to contact me (rsalekin at ua.edu)

...Randy