[Eeglablist] margaux.izac at u-bordeaux.fr sent you Rank issue via WeTransfer

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 29 15:01:51 PST 2023

Hello Margaux,

I found your raw time series signals have a scale of 10^-5. What's the unit
of your data? Assuming your data use V, you can convert the unit of your
data to microV by multiplying 10^6. Then the minimum eigenvalue of your
data is 0.0046  (Tests_7.gdf).

Regardless, your C4 and other ones like FC1, P4, and CP2 seem dead.
Although they no longer cause the rank deficiency problem after unit
conversion, there is an abnormally quiet channel problem in Tests_7.gdf.

Makoto