[Eeglablist] Estimate Model Parameters (channel) in LIMO

Dr Cyril, Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 06:25:39 PST 2023

well since EEGLAB study tells you it's not a bug, all is good 😉

more seriously, it's an issue with your parallel pool (to parallelise
data processing) -- likely something in matlab 2017a

1 - make sure you have this version
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/LIMO-EEG-Toolbox/limo_tools/blob/master/limo_check_ppool.m__;!!Mih3wA!AcW37ftCUZaiZSB6m6IiD465G-03R4qeXHKEoK9TOsAMatHRHSLOtS9l7MaIRMUy4Cdy_plv1LpT6PjUfrEm7w$
(and in general v4/master is not bug free, 3.4 is less fancy GUI wise
but is more stable)

2 - I'm assuming you have the right function already, what does
/any(strcmpi('Parallel Computing Toolbox',arrayfun(@(x) x.Name, addons,
"UniformOutput",false)))/ returns? (try in the matlab command window), I
think that previous 2018 it is not called '/Parallel Computing Toolbox'
/but something else, which would explain the bug /
/

thx

cyril

--
Dr Cyril Pernet, PhD, OHBM fellow, SSI fellow
Neurobiology Research Unit,

wamcyril at gmail.com
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cpernet.github.io/__;!!Mih3wA!AcW37ftCUZaiZSB6m6IiD465G-03R4qeXHKEoK9TOsAMatHRHSLOtS9l7MaIRMUy4Cdy_plv1LpT6PissxlDQg$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4010-4632__;!!Mih3wA!AcW37ftCUZaiZSB6m6IiD465G-03R4qeXHKEoK9TOsAMatHRHSLOtS9l7MaIRMUy4Cdy_plv1LpT6PiG5EVBng$