[Eeglablist] Channel Data (scroll) bug?

Giancarlo Licata drlicata at vitalbrainhealth.com
Fri Dec 8 14:46:14 PST 2023

Hello,

I am importing .edf+ 10-20 19-channel file to EEGLAB using biosig.  It
imports the channel labels properly, and can be viewed on the Channel Data
(scroll) properly as well.

However, when I use the sample 10-20 19 channel .loc file for the channel
locations, it reorders the LABELS of the channels AS VIEWED ON THE CHANNEL
DATA (scroll), but not the LOCATION of the channels. In other words, the
exact data is shown on the channel data (scroll), but the order of the
channel labels has changed.

How can I identify what is causing this?