[Eeglablist] Estimate Model Parameters (channel) in LIMO

Cyril Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 07:54:06 PST 2023

haven't tested matlab 2023, the issue is again parallel processing

can you try startIing parallel pool (say type parpool) and then the
command  poolobj = gcp('nocreate');
which is where it fails (SEE
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://se.mathworks.com/help/parallel-computing/gcp.html?s_tid=srchtitle_site_search_1_GCP__;!!Mih3wA!Fcelfgr5v63g4EkIuj7Mf19Nj7fYqVhtIvaaxeEOo3XDKkxMplgvikWSJlJSt6g7Er1b8_HPftWNy_jVPbR0BQ$ )
-- not sure why it fails at this stage

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 at 15:20, Raphaël FOURNIER <erpcpsl2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Cyril,
>
> Thank you very much for your suggestion.
>
> I found that it was due to matlab version. I changed to matlab 2023 and
> the Estimate Model Parameters (channel) function worked.
>
> After all the subject files have been processed, the processing report
> said:
> *All jobs have been successfully completed.*
>
> However, I also got an error message, which was:
>
> *EEGLAB error in function limo_batch() at line 569:*
> *Undefined function 'gcp' for input arguments of type 'char'.*
>
> And under derivatives -> limo study file, there was no beta file for
> further anova analysis.
>
> Would you have any idea about why no beta file has been generated after
> the estimate model parameters pipeline ?
>
> ps. I'm using Matlab 2023, eeglab 2023.1, limo 3.4
>
> Thank you very much in advance.

Dr Cyril Pernet,
Neurobiology Research Unit
Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet
Building 8057, Blegdamsvej 9
DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
wamcyril at gmail.comhttps://cpernet.github.io/https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4010-463