[Eeglablist] Error in importing .edf file

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:06:41 PST 2023

Ok thanks. In this case, you need to submit an issue on Github: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!BZhHAurxDHJAN2WonYt4ZDNUGfVSYp5fZuxf6tPcEfRc0u-Y-SwkCjws7R8S88LGyTXX6ID4w3EfS7sQ55rpg1x25w$
Upload your file if possible so that someone can look into it, it might be specific to your data.

Alternatively, you can try the import_edf plugin I wrote, which can be installed via the EEGLAB extension manager or github here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/amisepa/import_edf__;!!Mih3wA!BZhHAurxDHJAN2WonYt4ZDNUGfVSYp5fZuxf6tPcEfRc0u-Y-SwkCjws7R8S88LGyTXX6ID4w3EfS7sQ55rk_Cjl9Q$
It only works with MATLAB R2020b or later AND the Signal processing toolbox.

I've added the eeglablist again in case it is helpful to other people in the future.

Hope it helps,

Cedric