[Eeglablist] Pos-Doc Position (2 years) | Porto, Portugal - LAST CALL

Carlos M. Campos carlosm.campos77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:08:54 PST 2023

Dear EEG Community,

We are hiring a *Postdoc Researcher for the Lusófona University (HEI-Lab)
in Porto, Portugal*.

We are looking for someone with experience in *EEG data collection and
processing*, particularly with ERPs, and ideally, someone who has worked
with heartbeat-evoked potentials before. Experience conducting analysis
with EEGLAB and MATLAB scripts will be particularly important (e-Prime
experience is also useful).

The goal is for this *Postdoc Researcher to work with us for at least 2
years on two different projects (11 months for the first project plus 14
months for the second project) *exploring how neurophysiological markers of
cardiac interoception are associated with life experiences (pregnancy and
parenthood), psychopathology, and social behavior.

The deadline for application is *17th December*

More information on the link below and please feel free to email me with
any questions:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/171266__;!!Mih3wA!CAlivN-dpp4zix3PPeZ7SFd-A3EEh6iO1IF0nQspm8npq541yJUAxan7sbhG5iPxyDVeO49gj8_3HZMOJfRIVyb8nQ4JvnxW$

Best regards

Carlos Campos