[Eeglablist] a question about standalone editor

Arnaud Delorme adelorme at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 18 10:54:41 PST 2023

Dear Jimmy,

You can use the compiled version of EEGLAB on Windows. Make sure to follow the installation procedure below and start it as admin to avoid permission issues.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eeglab.org/others/Compiled_EEGLAB.html*the-compiled-version-of-eeglab__;Iw!!Mih3wA!HdYMsUD43Pl1BLRJClDNk6zYPJNfHcGNPgl8dxS76avpsCLsc5J_8-IfkLsT1s9H0PIe1qc6dgCSxSNJob706ucl$

Arno