[Eeglablist] a question about standalone editor

GreenOnion news982003 at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Dec 18 06:05:26 PST 2023

Hi EEGLab users/team, I'd like to inqure any recommended standalone software (installed on windows) that can read common EEG formats and have editing function (i.e., mark or delete the noisy segments. Advanced analyses are not needed). The lighter the better. The software is for training purpose and for research assistant so that we don't need to purchase extra matlab license and the software won't occupy too much resources.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Many thanks, Jimmy