[Eeglablist] Power spectrum analysis

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Wed Jan 3 12:04:47 PST 2024

Hello Sander,

There is a YouTube playlist created by Arno that can help you get started
(both theory and practice).
The link is here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXc9qfVbMMN2TAoLHVW5NvNmJtwiHurzw__;!!Mih3wA!AuiURZhUt4knVbUBBxArm6uEiXjN0M8B3NZW1gDuqYM-tP7HhVIrRbYjsYQRzl4kOqm_KNnlPIuPAfGcJI9wdalyoKUE92gg$

Best wishes,

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel