[Eeglablist] Importing Event List

Demet Yeşilbaş demet1813 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 11:55:38 PST 2024

Hello,

I want to import an event list file that was previously calculated based on
button presses in Matlab to analyse ERPs, but I couldn't figure out how to
import them. The error message I get when I want to import the sample
tutorial events that you can access via the link
<https://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/download/tutorial_eventtable.txt> is as
follows:

[image: image.png]

I calculate the reactions to the stimulus in Matlab, so I want to be able
to import the events list as an m file, it would be great for me if I could
reach a sample tutorial event file in m file format.

I would be very grateful if you could help me solve the reason for my error
message and help me get an idea about the appearance of the m event file.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Demet Yeşilbaş