[Eeglablist] processing multiple EEG datasets with different channel montages

Ana Navarro Cebrian anavarrocebrian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 09:07:32 PST 2024

Hi everyone,

I would like to know what the best procedures are to process multiple EEG
datasets with different channel montages.
We have multiple open-source datasets of simultaneous raw eeg-fmri data.
The goal is to predict fMRI with EEG using a ML approach.

I have found some help to process multiple fMRI datasets, but I cannot find
much information for EEG.  Could anyone pinpoint a good article or pipeline?
Any help or feedback is welcome!

Best,
Ana