[Eeglablist] Mismatch Versions 10.03 10.02

Iryna Piarvoikina i.piarvoikina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 16:10:29 PST 2024

Dear all,
i though of sharing a screenshot to get clear what i  previously - my fault - described as hidden EEGLAB menu items. I mean the inactive ERPLAB functions you could see on the pic above - do they depend on any requirements i missed or misunderstood? Or in general: is it the problem on the side of EEGlab, ERPlab or maybe MATLAB?

Kind regards,
Iryna