[Eeglablist] Why most of good 'brain' ICs are 'dipolar' with show 'red'-centerd scalp topos, although 2/3 of the cortex is in sulci?

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 08:46:05 PST 2024

There was an abstract presentation at a company-sponsored? session at OHBM
several years ago.  I am sure Don is still interested <dmtucker at mac.com>

Scott

--
Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of