[Eeglablist] Import of iEEG Data from a XLTEK EPWorks from a NATUS machine

jefferiksen at comcast.net jefferiksen at comcast.net
Fri Jan 19 15:59:40 PST 2024

Hi Sebastian,

I used to support clinical Xltek EEG systems, and they had a facility to
export to EDF format. You could look into that option for the EPWorks
system, which I am not familiar with. If you do not have access to the
EPWorks system, perhaps Xltek has Reader software that contains that export
functionality.

If all else fails, call Xltek and ask for their help.

Good luck.
-Jeff Eriksen