[Eeglablist] Pop_eegthresh function

Jonas Laugesen jonasl at drcmr.dk
Mon Jan 22 00:24:08 PST 2024

Hi EEGlab mailing list,

I am writing with a question regarding the exact mechanisms of the pop_eegthresh function. The function allows you to input upper and lower amplitude thresholds for marking trials that exceeds these thresholds.
My question is then, does the function measure the amplitude from peak to peak, or either positive/negative deviation from zero? In my exact case, I do want any data containing a peak to peak amplitude of 50 mikrovolts. Am I then to use limits of +25/-25 or +50/-50 ?? Hope this makes sense, good day.

Best, Jonas