[Eeglablist] Reference point location and Cleanline issue

Deepa Gupta deepag1 at umbc.edu
Wed Jan 24 11:42:00 PST 2024

Hi Chester,

Sorry for the delayed reply as I got caught up. Below are my

Sincerely
Deepa Gupta <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepaguptaresearcher/__;!!Mih3wA!BLObfypm9iQeVY1LfATL1hFE7qbBD6KPkBPTMn7Ju7RUscVWEK23YYTekDigdYOjC6QWCz0IYxRBUg-Q9LTdWb0$ >
Postdoc Scholar, SCCN <https://sccn.ucsd.edu/>, SDSC <https://www.sdsc.edu/>
, INC <https://inc.ucsd.edu/index.php>, UCSD <https://ucsd.edu/>
Ph.D. , Dr. Choa's Lab <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://blogs.cs.umbc.edu/choalab/__;!!Mih3wA!BLObfypm9iQeVY1LfATL1hFE7qbBD6KPkBPTMn7Ju7RUscVWEK23YYTekDigdYOjC6QWCz0IYxRBUg-Qk75Im4Q$ >, CSEE
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.csee.umbc.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!BLObfypm9iQeVY1LfATL1hFE7qbBD6KPkBPTMn7Ju7RUscVWEK23YYTekDigdYOjC6QWCz0IYxRBUg-QKDyql7o$ >, UMBC <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.umbc.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!BLObfypm9iQeVY1LfATL1hFE7qbBD6KPkBPTMn7Ju7RUscVWEK23YYTekDigdYOjC6QWCz0IYxRBUg-QPWOXxzc$ >