[Eeglablist] Opportunities at the Joint China-Cuba Lab for Neurotechnology & Bioengineering (JCC-Lab)

Arnaud Delorme adelorme at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 2 10:12:15 PST 2024

Forwarded from Pedro Valdes-Sosa

———

Exciting Opportunity at the Forefront of Neuroscience! 🧠💡

Join the innovative team at the Joint China-Cuba Lab for Neurotechnology & Bioengineering (JCC-Lab) and the Interdisciplinary Nonlinear Dynamics Lab (IND-Lab) at the School of Life Science and Technology, University of Electronic Science and Technology.

Founded by leading experts Prof. Pedro A. Valdes-Sosa and Prof. Ludovico Minati, our labs are recognized for pioneering research in neurotechnology, bioengineering, and nonlinear dynamics. We're driving advancements in public health solutions, brain activity mapping, and exploring the complex interplay of nonlinear systems and neural dynamics.

We're seeking passionate researchers in mathematics, physics, engineering, computing, cybernetics, and cognitive neuroscience. Be part of our mission to democratize science through groundbreaking research and international collaboration.

🔗 Dive deeper and join us in shaping the future:[  Call for faculty and students <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lstneuro.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/Headhunting/ElKAjN4g4gFEuiFfRQY3HW4B6ja8G9DzLXc1oLZ2P5jEIA?e=BDebvg__;!!Mih3wA!CnEL5Ilx7PMcL9qT58zpJomvzHjWZ193AtwqZWWlD5gMW3JNvUYDwme3loHtV9efKAf7thJDQ2g9a1NgicdyN1BJ$ >]
#ScienceCareers #ResearchOpportunity #JoinOurLab #Innovation #JCC_Lab #IND_Lab #Neurotechnology #CognitiveNeuroscience #Bioengineering #NonlinearDynamics #USTC #ScienceDemocratization

Cheers
Pedro