[Eeglablist] Trimming raw data

Dani Katz dskatz at udel.edu
Sun Feb 11 06:26:31 PST 2024

Hello!

I have a few files that are too long (accidentally recorded additional task
on them) that I would like to trim. Is it possible to specify something
like, trim off everything after 800 seconds? I prefer to do it by time
rather than by events because the two tasks have the same event markers.

Thanks!
Dani

--
*Dani Katz, M.A.*
Doctoral Candidate

***Note: If you receive an email from me outside of typical business hours,
please do not feel obligated to read, reply, or take action immediately.***