[Eeglablist] Postdoc positions at Oxford ~ Mechanisms of rapid trust formation (Nick Yeung)

Nick Yeung nicholas.yeung at psy.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 13 02:09:15 PST 2024

We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Research Associate to
join Prof Nick Yeung’s Attention and Cognitive Control Lab working on a
project investigating the mechanisms of rapid trust formation.  The
project is an exciting development of the lab’s prior work on the role
of metacognition in advice taking, group decision making, and learning.
The project will combine behavioural, computational and EEG methods to
develop and test new models of how people learn trust in others.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://my.corehr.com/pls/uoxrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_recruitment_id=171016&p_form_profile_detail=&p_company=10&p_display_in_irish=N&p_refresh_search=Y&p_internal_external=E&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_applicant_no=&p_process_type=__;!!Mih3wA!Bm0-sNEdm5j23zxUV8Y4SIyNZUauTWIjIdsQV46t651tiu_M74FHHJz22RB6ckK_tmoIDr3s6lwVb5FCqA85oDsv4WnN1cl2XNV_$
The closing date for applications is 12 noon GMT on 8 March 2024