[Eeglablist] Time warping - newtimef.m

Mariana Cardoso mariana.cardoso.melo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 08:47:26 PST 2024

Dear EEGlab community,

I have data with different trials durations, and I want time frequency
of the function as follows:

       [ersp,itc,powbase,times,freqs,erspboot,itcboot] =
newtimef(block33(i,1:nframes*ntrials),nframes, [-500 1165],500,0,
'padratio',8, 'timewarp',[rt],'timewarpms', [1165], 'freqs', [0 30],
'baseline',[-500 0], 'timesout', 200 );

The trials do not have the same amount of points, but I could not find a
way to input the function with different frames size per trial, so I
consider they have the same size of frames. Is it right like this, or would
it be better to do for each trial, and then average all maps?

I would appreciate any help and if you have more references of all the time
warp is performed, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Mariana