[Eeglablist] Plotting line 229 array elements error

Carly Leannah carly.leannah at gallaudet.edu
Wed Feb 21 09:26:24 PST 2024

Hello,

I am working on a study file. I already precomputed channel data and am now
working on the plotting steps. My goals are to complete ERSP time-frequency
analyses at the full-scalp and ROI levels.

The screenshots included show an example of what I have been trying to do
so far. I keep getting the error message, 'EEGLAB error in function
std_readdata() at line 229: Index exceeds the number of array elements.
Index must not exceed 0.

And a message in the MATLAB command window accompanies the error pop-up:
"Warning: Channel "Fp1" and maybe others was not found in pre-computed data
file."

This leads me to believe there is something off in the datasets that were
used to precompute channel measures. I cannot figure out what is the issue
though. Any input is greatly appreciated.

[image: Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 8.11.45 AM.png]
[image: Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 8.12.21 AM.png]

Thank you,

Carly
--
*Carly Leannah, M.S., Deaf Education*
Ph.D. Candidate | Educational Neuroscience