[Eeglablist] Does EEG cleaning changes functional connectivity value?

장진원 jinwon06292 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 03:21:31 PDT 2024

Dear all,

I'm not majoring in signaling and computer science, so I'm not familiar
with the basic concept of functional connectivity. Can you help me?
When we remove bad data using hand rejections or ASR clean data, we remove
certain periods of EEG, but then, functional connectivity value could be
changed. right? For example, because delta~gamma wave have different
frequency range, could coupling like theta-gamma coupling and phase locking
value be affected?

Thank you,
Jinwon Chang