[Eeglablist] Special Issue entitled “IoT Technology in Bioengineering Applications"

Larbi Boubchir boubchir at ai.univ-paris8.fr
Mon Apr 15 05:30:45 PDT 2024

Hello all,

We are organizing a Special Issue entitled “IoT Technology in
Bioengineering Applications", that may be of interest to you.

The deadline for manuscript submission is 31 July 2024 (but an extension
can be granted, if necessary). Papers may be submitted immediately or at
any point until the dedaline, as papers will be published on an ongoing
basis

For more details, please visit the Special Issue’s website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mdpi.com/journal/bioengineering/special_issues/B0SI0294V9__;!!Mih3wA!C2v3IFkB9y5UY2IyhpoJHlyPnA9kbcwRNCV8DUYOMqTkcEn1FPyvQs936yQnUJ2ouyQm5n_sbJg7aQEm3Tout4sZd_pVt3cs$

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Prof. Larbi Boubchir