[Eeglablist] Inquiry: Tool for measuring transient oscillatory events in continuous EEG

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon May 6 14:44:32 PDT 2024

Hello Brian,

Did you check Stephanie Jones' works? Highly recommended.

I recently coauthored one paper that used their tool (I did not do it). It
counts the number of 'beta bursts' in the time-frequency domain.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://academic.oup.com/cercor/article-abstract/34/1/bhad488/7477790?redirectedFrom=fulltext*no-access-message__;Iw!!Mih3wA!D6ad4zuS9Ys_XZbJvyUo0JoPgVnjezPbmRvbJDlDxpOXM8Doz7VMooILSFo00aZ3OtYuWMoBjICM20RGwqMwTOHv_2o$

Makoto