[Eeglablist] Music Stimulated EEG Recording

Ayobami Oyewole aoyewole at student.uef.fi
Tue May 7 04:32:34 PDT 2024

Hi,

I am trying to design an experiment using G.tec g.HISYS, for the purpose of recording participants EEG while they listen to short music audio.

I need help with the configuration of the paradigm presenter to present participants with visual and auditory stimulus. I also need to know how I can use the change in stimulus (event change) as trigger for the EEG recording.

I will greatly appreciate any assistance I can get, as this is my first EEG experiment setup.

Regards,
Ayobami (Msc, UEF)

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg__;!!Mih3wA!H41zDXuqekfYWaN5Jx31slOOJlDURWKbcxa7XYsb-9KohNsNeU9KsoNcX4n0TrPHmNsvDuHpfjyoJKgZZXRtYZC20pzQBQ$ >