[Eeglablist] ICLabel picks up right ear sources as eye components in eeglab2024.0?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 17 12:46:02 PDT 2024

Hi Cedric,

1,2,6,7,10, etc.. This -90 degree rotation around z axis must be related to
the MNI-Fieldtrip coordinate difference which used to cause trouble in head
model coregistration in the past. That's the only reasonable explanation
for me to classify a local projection around the right ear as an eye.

Makoto