[Eeglablist] Call for collaboration_ Spatial perception in art installations

Ioustini Eloul ioustini73 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 00:27:25 PDT 2024

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Ioustini Eloul , and I am
part of a research team at Ionian University focusing on the intersection
of neuroscience and art. We are currently undertaking a fascinating project
exploring spatial perception within art installations and are in need of an
expert to interpret EEG data collected during this research.

 We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:

 • Advanced knowledge and experience in EEG data analysis and
interpretation.
 • Familiarity with neuroscience, particularly in the context of spatial
perception.
 • A background in art-related research is a plus, though not mandatory.
 • Proficiency in relevant software tools used for EEG analysis.

 The ideal candidate will work closely with our multidisciplinary team to
provide insights that will help us understand how viewers perceive and
interact with spatial elements in art installations. This role will involve
analyzing EEG data to identify patterns and correlations that inform our
understanding of spatial perception in an artistic context.

 If you are interested in this opportunity or can recommend someone who
might be, please contact me at ioustini73 at gmail.com

 We would love to discuss this further and see how we can collaborate on
this innovative project.

 Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

 Best regards,
Ioustini Eloul
PhD candidate, Ionian University, Dept. of Audio and Visual Arts