[Eeglablist] Selecting portions of EEG to "keep" vs "reject"

Ivan Gligorijevic ivang83 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 02:30:53 PDT 2024

Hi Brian,

My friends and colleagues from Braintrip <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.braintrip.net/en__;!!Mih3wA!APMURfKwGzlG6UEFoUJM_u5U9Dt5C6ybsEgthspK3qsJsJTArfop3AHKPoAorsiX03rRUFpIwEm-UL3cDqi4$ >
have developed a really cool pipeline that seems to do just what you need.

I am copy-pasting a demo provided (below) - but I understood that you can
try that out with your own data as well. You can write to Jurij Dreo for
more info (jurij.dreo at braintrip.net).

"Here's a link to 31 representative examples of EEG data:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eeg-viewer.braintrip.net/public/PPP_demo__;!!Mih3wA!APMURfKwGzlG6UEFoUJM_u5U9Dt5C6ybsEgthspK3qsJsJTArfop3AHKPoAorsiX03rRUFpIwEm-UNbrVRVm$

This demo is just a onlive visualizer tool we made, it's not the PPP
software itself, that runs in the cloud. You can click through the data to
see what the pipeline does.

There are3 buttons in the top left corner that switch between 3 data views:
- RAW (the raw recording)
- MARKED (artifacts are merely labeled as such)
- CLEANED (if there's sufficient data to perform a decent interpolation of
the artifacts, then this button shows that)
"

Best,
Ivan